Clinical Compliance Coordinator
A Clinical Compliance Coordinator is a Registered Nurse who assists the Director of Clinical Services in the supervision of home health services to patients in their residences, in accordance with physician orders, and strives to provide only the highest quality care. The Clinical Compliance Coordinator is to be available at all times during operating hours, and participates in all activities that are relevant to helping develop a plan of care for all patients.
- Strict adherence to established policies and procedures
- Helps to develop standards which ensure the safest and most effective service to the patient
- Supervise, guide, and develop nursing skills and performances
- Responsible for the training and orientation of new patient care staff
- Helps to plan and consult on the needs of the staff
- Serve as a role model and resource for all staff and colleagues by setting an example of high standards in fields like dress, conduct, and job performance.
- Responsible for reporting accidents, incidents, or unusual occurrences to the Director of Clinical Services
- A diploma in Nursing or other similarly qualified clinical education is a minimum
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of a couple years of home health experience generally preferred
- Strong knowledge of government and private insurers, including Medicare and Medicaid
- Experience in supervising and managing staff
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to multi-task
- Solid computer and internet skills