Data Entry Representative
The primary purpose of this position is to enter data from different documents into the computer system for purposes such as storage, processing, and data management. A data entry representative will need to focus on things such as speed, accuracy, and attention to detail. You will be responsible for duties related to enrolling, dis-enrolling, and maintaining membership records.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares, gathers, and arranges data to be entered in to the computer
- Checks documents for accuracy
- Addresses and makes necessary corrections to files as needed
- Scans documents into databases
- Maintains agendas of records for activities and tasks
- Transcribes information into electronic format as required
- Keeps sensitive customer and company information confidential
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma
- 1+ years of data management experience
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
Candidates interested in this position will need to have strong critical thinking skills, as you will be entering enrollment data and will need to make corrections to files when necessary. If a data entry representative role seems right for you, let us connect you with one of our professional recruiting consultants at HealthCare Support Staffing (HSS) to help get you placed in one of the many healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HSS can assure talented healthcare professionals will receive fast access to excellent career opportunities.