Registered Pharmacy Technicians
Healthcare Support Staffing’s client is looking for Registered Pharmacy Technicians to join their growing team. This position requires knowledge of patient care through assessment, implementation, planning , and evaluation.
Minimum Qualifications:<P- MUST have at least 1+ years of experience in a pharmacy setting
– 1+ year of experience in pharmacy operations managed care, hospitals and/or retail environments
– Must be a FL Registered Pharmacy Technician (Please upload License verification)
– Good customer service skills
– Working knowledge of prescription medications and pharmacotherapy
– Ability to evaluate information from both oral and written sources, pharmaceutical references and report information to pharmacists
Experience from a retail, specialty pharmacy, mail order or hospital setting is highly preferred
Company Job Description / Day to Day Duties:
– Receives and responds to calls from physicians and pharmacists on a timely basis.
– Enters DER overrides into the WHI system on a timely basis.
– Responds to requests from member service and other issues.
– Reviews member profiles for the 4 brand limit and sends letters to physicians with recommendations for changing therapies, and prepares denial letters for approval by Pharmacists.
– Follows DER guidelines to make decisions on approvals and/or denials on various drug products that are not in our formulary plans
Please provide the following via email firstname.lastname@example.org: