Third Party Administrators Case Manager
Third party administrators case manager works with a medical team to create meaningful health care solutions for each patient. Their direct involvement with patients and their families ensures a smooth treatment experience for everyone involved.
Dedicated case managers always maintain an eye for details and catch seemingly unimportant information that could improve a patient’s well-being. When not directly in communication with a patient, they are still ensuring schedules and ensuring that certain data corresponds to the correct case.
- Assesses patient condition
- Work with medical team to create best course of action for patient’s condition
- Keep up with patient progress
- Review state of client care and makes changes where needed
- Works as a go between for patients and health care professionals
- Meets daily with patients and patient families
- Helps the patient as well as their family understand important decisions related to their care
- Plan patient appointments with their team of health care professionals
- Monitor progress before, during, and after planned treatments
- Experience with the health care industry
- Ability to clearly communicate with patients through written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to meet long hours and possible weekend work based on patient conditions
- Training or significant amount of time working with commonly used computer software
- Familiarity with medical codes and abbreviations
- Certified in CPR as well as basic emergency first aid techniques
Education And Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Certified Case Manager (CCM) License
HealthCare Support Can Help
For more jobs like this, contact HealthCare Support. We help people find jobs in the ever-changing healthcare industry. We’ll work with you to come up with the best placement options for you and your busy schedule. To hear more about our employment solutions, or check out other jobs in the healthcare industry, call us today at 407-478-0332.