Manager of Human Resources
The manager of human resources is the main point of contact for all employee-related issues. This healthcare professional recruits new talent by posting available opportunities, interviewing candidates, and managing the employee onboarding system. Furthermore, the manager of human resources caters to current employees with retention programs and scheduled training seminars.
Employee satisfaction and workplace safety are the primary priorities for a manager of human resources. In the event of any employee dispute, a claim is filed with the manager of human resources. Upholding current employee law, the manager of human resources must investigate and determine an appropriate course of action on a case-by-case basis.
- Assists with the talent recruitment process
- Creates employee training programs
- Designs employee onboarding packets
- Investigates employee claims
- Develops employee retention programs
- Maintains up-to-date expertise on employee law
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- 4+ years of human resource management experience
- Proficiency with word processing software